An exciting new prospect is our exclusive Royalston Lifestage development, with Phase 1 launching early 2018.
Residents have access to the full facilities of the estate, which include the following:
- 24hr armed security
- Optical fiber telecommunications
- Fishing lakes, dams and water recreational activities
- All hiking and mountain biking trails
- Game drives and game/bird viewing
- Chip and Putt, complete with sand bunkers, and putting green
- Golf Driving Range
- 4 hectare dog park (*Lifestage residents need to enquire as to which breeds are allowed and rules regarding animal care)
- Access to Bush camp bomas and campsites
In addition to the existing facilities, Royalston Lifestage patrons enjoy use of the following:
- Lifestage Gym, including use of covered water aerobics and 25m pools
- Squash and tennis courts
- Lifestage Club house, snooker room and entertainment facilities
Levies, which exclude individual household municipal accounts, will be reviewed annually by the Lifestage Homeowners Association, and also covers:
- Estate Management
- Caretaking and maintenance of all facilities, amenities and common areas
- Homestead refuse removal
- Homestead Gardening and verge maintenance
- Maintenance and upkeep of external homestead façade
Lifestage residents also enjoy access to exclusive medical facilities, including 24hr nursing, medical consultation room and 2 double-bay overnight medical suites.
Further to this, there is already site approval for Frail Care facilities.
3 size offerings are available:
181 sqm 2-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, double garage
197 sqm 3-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, double garage
Each set on sites of approximately 450-500 sqm
249 sqm 3-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, with bedrooms upsized, study area, additional living space and double garage, on a stand of approximately 900-1000 sqm
All 3 options flow onto open fields frequented by Royalston’s 1000 head of free-roaming game.
Aesthetically, 2 roofing options are available: Marley Tile or Kliplok, with plinth and Chimney facia available in either drypack stone or facebrick.
Enquiries are now open by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively contact Pam Howcroft (+27) 72 204 7289 or Glyn Butler at (+27) 72 468 5550